Enquire about Program
Drop us your details and we will call you with details on the GMPe
Strategic Financial Management Program
(14 days spread over 5 months)
Duration: 5 Months
Number of days: 14 days (Over weekends)
About The Strategic Financial Management Program
The comprehensive curriculum of this program on finance gives the participants a clearer understanding of the flow and management of financial resources at divisional and corporate levels. Immersed in a rich learning experience that includes faculty lectures with relevant case studies drawn the from best practices across the globe with structured discussion and group activities, the participants will explore successful and unsuccessful approaches to financial management. They will appreciate the nuances of managerial context in which strategic choices require investor support. The participants will emerge with strategic insights into complex financial challenges while acquiring the proven frameworks and tools for better day-to-day financial management and control.
Who should attend ?
- Mid- to senior-level executives in general management, corporate planning, marketing and sales, banking and insurance or other functional areas — from any size company, any industry, and any country
- Anyone in a top-level position who isn’t completely comfortable with reading financial statements and other financial information, and making financially based decisions
What do you gain?
The Strategic Financial Management Program aims to
- Demystify data
- Clarify Key Financial Concepts
- Effectively apply financial analysis techniques
- Work with Capital Markets & Financial Institutions
- Evaluate, Set & Achieve Performance Goals
To ensure the above, SFMP follows the case method pedagogy with cases exclusively from the repository of Harvard Business School and Richard Ivey School of Business. The case method pedagogy presents the greatest challenges confronting leading companies, non profits & government organizations – complete with constraints and incomplete information found in real business issues – and places the participant in the role of the decision maker.
Work experience of 5 + years
The Anisuma Training & Executive Program Institute's mission is development of human capital. We create & deliver career development programs, and customized consulting solutions to enrich learning and optimize individual, group and organizational performance in partnership with leading education institutes of the worldDownload Brochure Registration