Enquire about Program
Drop us your details and we will call you with details on the GMPe
IIM INDORE - The General Management Programme
(22 days spread over 8 months)
Duration: 8 Months
Number of days: 22 days (Over weekends)
About The General Management Programme for Working Professionals
The General Management Programme for Working Professionals is a complete management bootcamp and slated as the ‘Mini-MBA’ it encompasses the practical learning and implications of Management across the board including Strategic Management, Financial & Management Accounting, Marketing Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Strategic Business Negotiations, Leadership, Digital Management, and Human Resources.
Who should attend?
• Executives and Experienced Professionals to gain a panoramic view into business management
• Managers and Functional Heads to expand their organizational understanding
• Entrepreneurs to gain insights into the various functions and the interdisciplinary nature of the business
What do you gain?
- Taking management decisions affecting all the areas of the business
- Understanding and comprehension of financial numbers and their relevance to the business
- Understanding the workings & importance of the different line functions of an organization and their synergy to achieve business goals
- Importance of Digital and IT in all functions of the business organization
GMP Relevance & The Case Method Pedagogy
The business environment is currently more dynamic than ever before with changes in the way we do business, hold inventory and manage systems. Disruptive innovations in business such as zero inventory business models ( Amazon, Uber, Airbnb) to the rise and fall of cryptocurrency and the impacts of Artificial Intelligence on business and life at large, are part of the PESTEL environment of businesses and professionals. The GMPe prepares the professionals to take calculated risks and decisions in uncertainty by carefully evaluating their impacts on the various business functions.
To ensure the above, GMP follows the case method pedagogy with cases exclusively from the repository of the best management schools of the world. The case method pedagogy presents the greatest challenges confronting leading companies, non-profits & government organizations – complete with constraints and incomplete information found in real business issues – and places the participant in the role of the decision maker.
- Academic Profile
- Work experience of 5 + years
The Anisuma Training & Executive Program Institute's mission is the development of human capital. We create & deliver career development programs, and customized consulting solutions to enrich learning and optimize individual, group and organizational performance in partnership with leading education institutes of the worldDownload Brochure Registration