Enquire about Program
Drop us your details and we will call you with details on the GMPe
The General Management Program
(22 days spread over 9 months)
Duration: 9 Months
Number of days: 22 days (Over weekends)
About The General Management Program for Executives
The General Management Program for Executives is a complete Management Bootcamp and slated as the ‘Mini-MBA’ it encompasses the practical learning and implications of Management across the board including Financial & Management Accounting, Marketing Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, I.T & Digital Management, Human Resources.
Who should attend ?
- Line managers who are looking to gain a panoramic insight in to management
- Senior Executives & Mid Career Professionals who are looking for deeper understanding of various business functions
- Entrepreneurs who are looking for deeper insight in to business and the process of defining problems, specifying objectives, developing alternative courses of action, choosing the best alternative in an uncertain environment.
What do you gain ?
- Taking management decisions affecting all the arenas of the business
- Understanding and comprehension of financial numbers and their relevance to the business
- Understanding the workings & importance of the different line functions of an organization and their synergy to achieve business goals
- Importance of Digital and IT in all functions of the business organization
GMPe Relevance & The Case Method Pedagogy
The business environment is currently more dynamic than ever before with changes in the way we do business, hold inventory and manage systems. Disruptive innovations in business such as Zero inventory business models ( Amazon, Uber, Airbnb) to the rise and fall of crypto currency and the impacts of Artificial Intelligence on business and life at large, are part of the PESTEL environment of businesses and professionals. The GMPe prepares the professionals to take calculated risks and decisions in uncertainty by carefully evaluating their impacts on the various business functions.
To ensure the above, GMPe follows the case method pedagogy with cases exclusively from the repository of Harvard Business School and Richard Ivey School of Business. The case method pedagogy presents the greatest challenges confronting leading companies, non profits & government organizations – complete with constraints and incomplete information found in real business issues – and places the participant in the role of the decision maker.
Work experience of 5 + years
The Anisuma Training & Executive Program Institute's mission is development of human capital. We create & deliver career development programs, and customized consulting solutions to enrich learning and optimize individual, group and organizational performance in partnership with leading education institutes of the worldDownload Brochure Registration